John Parish Electrical Qualifications Obtained:
- City & Guilds 2330 Levels II & III
- City & Guilds Certificate for the Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment Level III
- City & Guilds Certificate of Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance Level III
"Shortly we will be calling John back for more work"
We constantly assess our training programme in order to offer a varied and invaluable service to our customers and have recently undertaken and become compliant in Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing) and management.
John Parish Limited Electrical Work Covered:
- Installation, testing and maintenance
- Consumer unit (Fuse board) upgrades
- Fault diagnosis and repairs
- Domestic Periodic Inspections and surveys
- Domestic Visual Inspections
- Full and part rewires and circuit extensions
- Bathrooms & showers - see (Bathrooms) page
- Replacement light fittings and additional lighting points
- Replacement or additional sockets and switches
- Indoor & outdoor lighting
- PAT Testing for business and Landlords
Please contact us if you are interested in PAT Testing Work.
All the above work will be tested and certificated. We will discuss the level of Certification with you on our initial visit.
John Parish also offers a range of general building services to complement our electrical work: plastering, plumbing, bathroom installations, tiling, painting and general property maintenance - for details please see the (General Building) page .